- Originally from Orange County, California.
- Moved to Pennsylvania 16 years ago.
- Grew up on Rock n Roll, Punk, Rockabilly and the occasional gangster rap but only the really crass nasty stuff.
- Started singing and playing guitar in a punk band when I was 15, I got out most of my teenaged angst, 5 years ago I turned the left over teenaged angst into adult angst and joined a hard rock/metal band called A Common Crown. Somewhere in between I sang rock, punk, 40’s Jazz, rockabilly, Western swing, and even hip hop, I love music, ALL OF IT! I also sing in an acoustic trio… JJ & The Wolf.
- Fave Artist’s: My roller coaster of an answer…The Cure, Deftones, Royal Blood, The Distillers, The Gaslight Anthem, Merle Haggard, The Reverend Horton Heat, The Police, Fiona Apple, Guns and Roses, Kay Starr, Billy Holiday, Tyler Childers, The Shins, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers.
- Fave Local Artists: Dragline, Skell, Doppler Affect, Fist Fight In The Parking Lot, Serpent Lord, Heathen Parade, Steel Mill Rising, Black Ridge, Cory Brocious, Royal Honey, The Redlines, The Borstal Boys, After The Fall and many more.
- First Album: Michael Jackson- Thriller. I was 5… it made me fall in love with music.
- First Concert: My parents were cool as sh*t and took me to concerts at a young age. First concert was Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers with Bob Dylan.
- Sh*t I do when I’m not playing music: I am obsessed with dogs, my husband and I breed Cane Corso and French Bulldogs, we own Noble Crown Kennels. I’m also a big fan of booze, beer, and wine…we own bar in Kittanning called Heroes Bar & Grill where we honor our veterans, law enforcement, and first responders. I am honored to be involved with Rock for Life Concert Series, a non profit organization that puts on large concerts and shows to benefit kids suffering with cancer and disease. My husband Steve Craven and friend and drummer Matt Ferrante started this organization 23 years ago. 23 years later and it’s still going strong. I have met so many amazingly strong kids and their beautiful families through this organization and I am definitely blessed to call everyone involved with Rock For Life my friends. We are more like a family. Check out http://www.